Georgia Law Firm Helping You Hit the Reset Button on Your Finances
If you are facing insurmountable debt, you are not alone, especially with the current state of our economy. Fortunately, our legal system offers seriously indebted citizens a fresh start — the chance to hit the reset button and get a second chance for financial freedom.
THE TESTIMONIAL YOU HAVE TO READ TO BELIEVE!
Click here to read how our hard work really paid off!
If you are trying to decide whether bankruptcy is right for you, call an Atlanta bankruptcy lawyer from The Slomka Law Firm, to schedule a free initial consultation and receive a free gift. You will meet face to face with an attorney on your first visit, during which we will talk with you about:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy basics
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy basics
- How we can help you save your house and car, stop wage garnishments and put a stop to creditor harassment
- Alternatives to bankruptcy
- Life after bankruptcy
Many people spend years struggling with serious debts instead of calling a lawyer. Most of our clients start feeling better very early on in our first conversation, because they see that we are going to help them through the process and make sure everything will work out OK. They see that there is nothing to worry about. Examples of clients we have helped.
Our Mission Statement
We will focus on the "CLIENTS" at all times.
C Communicate with Clients in an honest and timely manner.
L Listen to Client's individual needs and goals.
I Inform and educate Client of all legal options available.
E Earn our Client's trust, confidence, and referral business.
N Negotiate strongly, yet ethically, on behalf of our Clients.
T Treat Clients with respect and courtesy.
S Stay with our clients throughout the entire process.
Howard P. Slomka, Esq.
Contact a Georgia Chapter 7 Attorney | Reasonable Fees
We understand that most people looking for bankruptcy representation do not have a lot of extra money to spend on legal fees. That would defeat the purpose. We do everything we can to keep the costs as reasonable as possible for our clients. Get started for only $100 Retainer Fee, with total out of pocket costs as low as:
- $1,800 for most Chapter 7 bankruptcies (with flexible payment plans): You will be charged $1,800. We are unique among most law firms in that this fee covers everything in the entire Chapter 7 process for most cases in the Atlanta district, including filing fees, credit search, mandatory credit counseling course, hourly rates, court fees, and all processing fees There are no fees due to any third parties
- $600 for most Chapter 13 bankruptcies: We charge a $600 up-front fee for Chapter 13, with additional fees for certain case-specific legal requirements like lien stripping, redeeming a car and saving a home, etc.
Either call 770-884-6324 or contact us online to talk to one of our experienced bankruptcy lawyers. We off same day appointments, 6 convenient locations, and free parking!